Rules for the OMG! All the Books! Giveaway:
No purchase necessary.
Who Is Eligible To Enter:
- Giveaways/Sweepstakes are open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- By participating in the giveaway/sweepstakes, you agree to unconditional agreement to these rules.
- One entry per person per day. Multiple entrants cannot share the same email address. An entrant cannot enter more than once by using different email addresses. Any attempt by a single person to enter the giveaway/sweepstakes more than once per day will result in a disqualification.
- Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Daily giveaways: begin on Monday April 7, 2014, and run through the schedule listed below. Each daily giveaway begins at 9am ET that morning, and ends at 8pm ET that evening.
- Grand prize giveaway: entries for the grand prize will be culled from all daily giveaways, one entry per person per daily giveaway. Maximum number of entries: 24. The grand prize giveaway will be drawn on Friday May 9, 2014. All entries must be received before the ending date/time.
Giveaway schedule (subject to change):
How to Enter:
- To enter the giveaway/sweepstakes, fill out the entry form on the individual book giveaway blog posts on this website during the giveaway/sweepstakes period.
What the Winner Receives:
- Each day of the overall contest, we will giveaway a single book, signed by the author. These books will be mailed to winners when they are published. Some books will not be published until May, June, or July.
- A single winner will win the “grand prize” at the end of the overall contest, winning one signed copy of each book. These books will be mailed individually by each author or their representatives.
How/When Winners Will Be Notified:
- A winner will be chosen at random on each day of the individual book giveaways. For the grand prize, random winner will be chosen taken from the pool of all individual daily entrants.
- Winner(s) will be selected randomly soon after the giveaway/sweepstakes period ends.
- Winners will be notified within 72 hours of each giveaway ending.
Verification of Winners
- Winners must reply back via email within 48 hours of receiving notification.
- If a potential winner of a book cannot be contacted, fails to reply to the notification email within the required time period, or cannot take possession of the books within a timely fashion, the potential winner forfeits the book(s).
- Books are nontransferable. A winner cannot have the books mailed to someone else.
- In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, we will conduct a random drawing of all remaining eligible entries.
How Winners Will Receive Their Books:
- Winners will provide a U.S. mailing address, and books will be mailed directly to them. For books not yet published, they will be mailed upon publication date.
- Each book will be shipped directly from each the author, their publicist or publisher. For the grand prize winner, this means, you will receive the books one at a time, as each author mails them to you.
- If a book listed as a giveaway changes their publication date, becomes unavailable for unforeseen reasons, or if an author pulls out of the giveaway, we cannot be held responsible.
- We reserve the right to cancel the contest/giveaway at any time.
- Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- We are not responsible for any errors on the part of the entrant, such as misspelling of email address, or inability to contact winner(s) via email or physical mailing address.
- The winner is responsible for any taxes and fees associated with the book(s) receipt and/or use.
By receipt of these books, the winner agrees to release and hold harmless the organizer of this giveaway from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
Limitations of Liability:
The contest/sweepstakes organizer are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes/giveaway; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the sweepstakes/giveaway; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the contest/giveaway or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes/giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the contest/giveaway, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the sweepstakes/giveaway, or any part of it, for any reason, the sweepstakes/giveaway organizer, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. In the event that production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these rules to be available and/or claimed, the sweepstakes/giveaway organizer reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.