– May 2016: PopSugar picks June as one of The 31 Books You MUST Put In Your Beachbag This Summer.
– May 2016: Library Journal writes, “The past is not all glossy nostalgia; Beverly-Whittemore illuminates the conflicts roiling under a smooth, socially acceptable surface… Fans of Hollywood, then and now, will find this dramatic story line appealing.”
– May 2016: Shelf Awareness calls June “an enthralling story of Hollywood glamour, first love and shifting loyalties”
– April 2016: Publishers Weekly says June “explores the changing possibilities for women, the evolution of the Hollywood fame machine, and love’s potential for genuine human transformation.”
– April 2016: Booklist says June is “an appealing story of romance and suspense with a focus on love and legacy.”
– March 2016: Kirkus calls June “A lightly gothic tale of hearts broken and mended in small-town America.”
– Summer 2014: Bittersweet spends four weeks on the New York Times bestseller list.
– May 2014: People magazine calls Bittersweet a “mesmerizing gothic thriller… Bittersweet is worth savoring—it unfolds like a long summer day, leisurely revealing the dark.”
– May 2014: The New York Times Book Review says of Bittersweet, “a fairy tale aspect – of the Grimm, not the Disney variety – pervades the novel, which artfully builds an increasing sense of menace… Beverly-Whittemore succeeds in shining a light into the dark, brutal flaws of the human heart.”
– May 2014: Entertainment Weekly says “with books like Bittersweet to stuff in beach bags, it’s beginning to feel a lot more like summer.”
– Spring 2014: Vogue says Bittersweet is “for fans of Edward St. Aubyn… spins a New England gothic filled with blonde bluebloods and heavily bolted doors.”
– February 2014: Video from Poets & Writers Magazine of Miranda talking about her career successes and failures
– January 2014: Entertainment Weekly picks Miranda as one of 14 Rising Stars To Watch in 2014